Connect Software for Fleet Maintenance
Whether your business is an established fleet or a growing business acquiring equipment, your business demands accurate, up-to-date information to make the right decisions about maintenance,parts, operations and DOT compliance. The Connect fleet maintenance and inventory control software system is designed to meet your needs today and down the road.
Click for Larger View
Our system scales to ensure the best experience and the right fit for businesses large and small. Connect helps manage many issues that require accurate reporting and timely notifications, including:
- Inventory Control
- Preventive maintenance, DOT and CSA requirements
- Staff and equipment productivity
- Equipment details
Preventive Maintenance and Service
Trucks, specialized equipment, mobile units, and fleet vehicles all have different service requirements. As your business grows and diversifies, it gets harder to track and perform timely PM services. The Connect system manages multiple maintenance requirements on schedules customized for each truck or piece of equipment.
- Individual equipment alerts for scheduled maintenance
- Customized reporting for tracking past services, DOT-required inspections, and other future compliance requirements
- Bar code scanning matches parts to work orders and can track mechanics’ time
- Customer invoicing module lets retail customers and independent repair facilities produce and manage parts and labor mark-ups producing detailed invoices
Parts Inventory Management
Connect CMMS is a critical parts inventory tool to manage inventory easily and accurately. The system allows efficient purchase tracking from suppliers, cost compairisons, automatic parts replenishment, inventory trends, and identifying stocking opportunities for benefiting your bottom line.
- Manage inventory – single or multiple locations
- Inventory information including stock on hand value, outstanding PO items, and parts usage by VMRS code or part number
- Real-time reporting on all purchasing functions, including purchase order history, outstanding PO items and inventory analysis
- Track and recover core and warranty claims
Connect reporting abilities allow for easy access to comprehensive reports on critical areas of your business. With up to 80 informative reports your business can continue to run smoothly and effectively.
- Repair cost summary by unit over time
- Service reminder by customer or unit
- Work order history, including parts and labor
- Total inventory list and stock-on-hand value
- PM history and parts consumption by unit