What Can Connect Repair Shop, Fleet Maintenance and Inventory Software Do For You?
Connect technology is an easy-to-use repair shop, truck and equipment fleet maintenance and management software solution. Our secure online system can be used from any PC connected to the Web. If you own a repair shop or fleet, trucks, buses or construction equipment—no matter what make or model, Connect is the solution for you.
Connect Puts You In Charge!
You’ll be able to:
- Boost profits and productivity without adding staff
- Reduce parts and inventory expense
- Keep vehicles on the road
- Decrease IT investment
- Benefit from user-friendly training
Maximize your return on investment and get a handle on how productive your maintenance is. With Connect you can:
- Understand and measure technician and staff productivity with service repair reports that track labor activities
- Maximize your investment and vehicle replacement decisions using detailed comparison reports
- Save money by finding the best price with quick and easy cost-comparison reports
Reduce Parts Inventory And Expense
Too much inventory wastes money. Too little wastes time. Fleet parts inventory management software like Connect helps you avoid both situations. The result is lower inventory expense and maximized recovery of warranty claims.
Connect System Helps You:
- Maintain less inventory with our inventory control and parts purchasing features and the support of your partnered parts dealership
- Increase core recoveries every time you use a part with a core by making sure you account for both the clean and dirty core, saving time and money
- Increase parts warranty recoveries by taking advantage of the warranty alert features and easy-to-use warranty claims creation and tracking process
Manage Maintenance To Keep Your Vehicles On The Road
Connect makes it easier for you to keep your vehicles and equipment well-maintained. As a result, they perform better and comply with regulations such as CSA and have higher resale value.
You Benefit From:
- More vehicle up-time with maintenance reporting that lets you know when vehicles and equipment need maintenance, preventing unexpected repairs and downtime
- Fewer repeat equipment failures using service repair reports and history screens that analyze all repairs; you will know if a part is failing prematurely
- More complete information with summary reports that quickly and accurately show the repair history of all or selected vehicles and equipment
- Easier DOT compliance with all of the information Connect puts at your fingertips
- Higher vehicle resale value because you will be able to document all repair work, down to individual work orders
Parts Purchase Benefits
As a Connect user, you have the ability to utilize a sponsoring Connect parts dealer. Your partnered Connect dealership will provide just-in-time inventory and other features that will make your business processes easier and profitable.
- 1% annual rebate on parts
- Automated, instant purchase orders for the quantity needed to bring stock back to normal levels
- Replacement part suggestions
- Consignment parts inventory management for easy tracking
- Interactive rebate tracker
- In-system part price quotes and specials
User-Friendly Training Helps Develop Your Staff
Any system is only as good as the people who use it—and the people who support it. We make it easy for your staff to learn and use the Connect system.
Connect training benefits are:
- User-friendly training offered at your pace and your availability, developed by the best technology minds and truck repair and maintenance management experts
- Optional on-site training
- Online and phone customer support from highly trained staff with first-hand experience in managing fleet repair shops and parts inventory
- Video support and training with more than 65 topics for quick reference
- Business process support from your sponsoring dealership for optimum fleet maintenance performance