Computerized Maintenance Management System
Our CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) web based software has everything you need to manage your inventory easily and accurately. With Connect you can run your business more efficiently by tracking purchases from all of your suppliers, comparing costs, selecting parts for automatic replenishment, measuring inventory trends over time, and identifying stocking opportunities that benefit your bottom line.
- Manage inventory in one warehouse or multiple locations
- Inventory information including stock on hand value, outstanding PO items, and parts usage by VMRS code or part number
- Real-time reporting on all purchasing functions including purchase order history, stock on hand value, outstanding PO items and inventory analysis summary
- Track and recover core and warranty claims
- Strategic parts and labor markup ability
- Flat rate/Fixed rate pricing
Our online CMMS software gives you an easy way to:
- Manage scheduled maintenance on all trucks and equipment
- Control your fleet and repair shop operational costs
- Increase your return on investment
Accurate truck maintenance, repair, and inventory control records will keep your equipment on the road and DOT-compliant, saving you time and money.
CMMS Reporting Capabilities
To succeed in business, you need concise reporting so you fully understand all aspects of your business and can make good, informed and timely decisions.
The Connect system gives you easy access to comprehensive reports on the critical areas of your business. You can use these reports to quickly identify areas where you can improve efficiency and quality to make changes to achieve your goals.
The Connect system can generate informative reports including:
- Repair cost summary by unit over time
- Service reminder by customer or unit
- Work order history, including parts and labor
- Total inventory list and stock-on-hand value
- PM history and parts consumption by unit